- Introduction to a Tea Ceremony in Kyoto – Video
- Three Days in Kyoto on a Budget
- Mount Bromo and Probolinggo, Indonesia, Travel Video, Photos and Writing
- Iwahig Dancing Inmates Interviews and Prison, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines – Photos, Video, Writing
- China, Kaiping Diaolou: Fortresses in a wasteland – Travel Photos, Videos and Writing
- Guilin, Longsheng and Yangshuo – China – Travel Videos, Tales of Strangers
Very lovely photos. I liked the shots of Shibuya and the tiny apartment. We lived in Japan for a total of 13 years – a wonderful experience and wonderful people. Thank you for checking out my blog. Right now, it’s all about preping for my upcoming hike across Spain. You seem to have a permanently packed duffle yourself!
Thank you! Best for your upcoming hike and look forward to share more travel stories!