After a short stay in Bangkok and Thailand (where we’ll be returning), following travels through Laos and Vietnam, on our way to cross the border from Thailand to Cambodia, taking the shuttle bus from Bangkok to Siem Reap, Cambodia, where the famous site of Angkor Wat is located.
There will be four photo posts from Siem Reap and Angkor Wat, including Bangkok to Siem Reap Angkor Wat Street and Travel Photos, Siem Reap Market Portraits and Photos, Angkor Wat People Monks and Nature, and Angkor Wat Textures and Abstract Photos.
For more from Siem Reap and Angkor Wat, see Rolling Coconut’s Travel Tips for getting from Bangkok to Siem Reap and crossing the border from Thailand to Cambodia, or see all Cambodia stories on the Travel page. Share the road!
This destination and travel story is part of OOAsia, a Year-long Journey and Travels through Asia. This the second installment in the OOA Journeys:
- OOAmerica – Travels through North America and USA Road-Trip
- OOAsia – Travels through Asia
- OOAmericaS – Travels through Central and South America
- EurOOA – Travels through Europe
- OOAfrica – Travels through Africa
- OOACeania – Travels through Oceania
- OOArabia – Travels through North Africa and the Middle East
Looking for Travel Tips, travel reviews, itineraries and practical travel information? Check out the OOAworld Travel section by Rolling Coconut and browse stories by country.
Like a photo or artwork on the site? Order OOAworld’s custom prints, canvases and accessories by checking out the items in the Shop!
Share the road!