Visiting TMII Jakarta, this article features a travel video of the Beautiful Indonesia Miniature Park, otherwise known as Taman Mini Indonesia Indah. The park features life-size reproductions of traditional Indonesian houses and architecture.
See more stories and videos from Jakarta, Indonesia: travel writing, life philosophy video interviews, Jakarta time lapse video, TMII Jakarta video (Taman Mini Indonesia Indah), Walking in North Jakarta video.
See more photo series: portraits of electronic shops and shopkeepers, public bus and traffic, Masjid Istiqlal photos (Technology and Religion), children of Jakarta, North Jakarta Kota area street photography.
This destination and travel story is part of OOAsia, a Year-long Journey and Travels through Asia. This the second installment in the OOA Journeys:
- OOAmerica – Travels through North America and USA Road-Trip
- OOAsia – Travels through Asia
- OOAmericaS – Travels through Central and South America
- EurOOA – Travels through Europe
- OOAfrica – Travels through Africa
- OOACeania – Travels through Oceania
- OOArabia – Travels through North Africa and the Middle East
Looking for Travel Tips, travel reviews, itineraries and practical travel information? Check out the OOAworld Travel section by Rolling Coconut and browse stories by country.
Like a photo or artwork on the site? Order OOAworld’s custom prints, canvases and accessories by checking out the items in the Shop!
Share the road!