Happy holidays / Happy New Year, best wishes for all your resolutions and endeavors!
2013 promises to be an exciting year with the final posts of the American Portraits series, the upcoming release of the movie / documentary, a fully revamped website, and a brand new adventure to another part of the world. More details soon and thanks for your support!
American Portrait Rockies Texas New Mexico Arizona Colorado Utah: Seventh set of American ‘portraits’ featuring interviewees during the USA road-trip(s), two ‘regions,’ Deserts and Rockies, including people met in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado and Utah.
The following blurb of text is the same for other posts in this American portraits series, spare yourself the second read!
Featured here, and special thanks to them (city corresponds to where I met them, not always where they’re from):
Deserts and Rockies:
– Canadian biker, Meteor Crater NM, rides a Vulcan
– Jennifer, Meteor Crater NM, drives cross-country for her job
– Rocky, Fort Worth TX, cowboy
– Tyler, Roswell NM, waiter
– Deborah, Meeker CO, “Republicans are evil”
– Derek, Dinosaur UT, truck driver
– Don, Meeker CO, rancher
– Itchy, Boulder CO, smiling on
– Jessie, Ogden UT, “be grateful to your parents”
– Merlin, Denver CO, book wizard
– Nick, Boulder CO, skater
– Rich, Dinosaur UT, Native American
– Chris and Candice, Nederland CO, cosmically-bound
– Robert, Dinosaur UT, truck driver
– Spliffman, Boulder CO, rolling on