This article features photos and a video from the Luang Prabang night market in Laos. This photo series focuses on the people and families (often times mothers and daughters, but also couples, sisters, and so on) as they tend their market stalls, waiting for customers, dining or keeping busy. These families come to the market nightly in hopes of selling handicraft and other local products to the tourists who flock to Luang Prabang, Laos’ city of temples.
This destination and travel story is part of OOAsia, a Year-long Journey and Travels through Asia. This the second installment in the OOA Journeys:
- OOAmerica – Travels through North America and USA Road-Trip
- OOAsia – Travels through Asia
- OOAmericaS – Travels through Central and South America
- EurOOA – Travels through Europe
- OOAfrica – Travels through Africa
- OOACeania – Travels through Oceania
- OOArabia – Travels through North Africa and the Middle East
Looking for Travel Tips, travel reviews, itineraries and practical travel information? Check out the OOAworld Travel section by Rolling Coconut and browse stories by country.
Like a photo or artwork on the site? Order OOAworld’s custom prints, canvases and accessories by checking out the items in the Shop!
Share the road!